Fischer Wealth Management's Investment Philosophy
Investing your money comes at a high risk because of the ever-fluctuating market. Not investing and being out of the market is equally as risky. Our mission is to help you remove the emotion behind risks that can be hazardous to your financial health. We believe investors should broadly diversify and stay invested to capture market returns in an intelligent manner. Creating a disciplined strategy that fits you is an important aspect of your diversified portfolio. The world and the markets are constantly changing. Each individual's strategy and how much risk they are willing to take is subject to change. Our goal is to have real relationships with our clients by maintaining ongoing personal communication along with continuing portfolio and strategy reviews. We strive to be your most valued financial partner. It is personal to use because we know it is personal to you.
Our unique process can benefit your unique situation.
Our unique process is designed to allow our clients to achieve simplicity and confidence to and through their retirement years. It’s focused around 4 key areas of your current financial life because making smarter choices about your money impacts the quality of your life.
The most important thing when it comes to investment planning is figuring out the end goal of the dollars invested. We work with clients to determine their goals and then, together, strategize an action plan to move forward. This includes:
- Assessing your risk tolerance
- Evaluating ways to reduce risk while still accomplishing your goals
- Implementation of comprehensive institutional money management
- Portfolio monitoring on a regular basis
You have worked hard for your money and have put in the time to now start receiving social security benefits. We can guide you through the retirement process by helping you answer the following questions:
- When should you take your social security to optimize benefits?
- From which vehicles should you withdraw money first? A Roth IRA, a 401(k), a taxable account, etc.?
- How should you finance your healthcare or long-term care?
- Should you annuitize a portion of your assets or take systematic withdrawals from an investment portfolio?
It's important to make sure that any remaining assets you've worked hard for go to your beneficiaries instead of taxes. We will work collaboratively with you and a qualified Estate Planning Attorney to help you:
- Maximize your estate and income tax planning opportunities
- Protect any assets in trust and ensure they are distributed to your beneficiaries probate-free
- Protect your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries upon your death
While we are not accountants, we need to know how taxes effect a client's financial picture. We are able to manage investments and make retirement savings recommendations based upon each client's particular tax situation. These recommendations may include:
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Strategize ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
- Strategize which tax category to draw income from first to reduce tax burden